Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Open up your eyes !

BORED TO DEATH babes !
I'm tired of waking up late everyday , looking at the same thing everyday .
And maybe , I say the same thing everyday .

OH , but this time , maybe these things can change everything =='
Sungkyunkwan Scandal - September , 2010
I've watched this before . This drama , kinda okay and I like it .
I watched this before through Internet but later , I continue watch this at
KBS , CH 391 at Astro .
Yeah , and then , I watch 2 more kinda old Korean dramas:
My Lovely Sam-Soon - June , 2005
Yoo-Hee , The Witch - March , 2007
Both dramas are great , awesomely great great ever . *Eceh
Both I've watched before when I was in primary school , tak silap time Darjah 6 :)

Interested with those dramas ? 
You can watch it at
Animax , CH 715 at Astro . *again
Oh , two more dramas I want you to try watching it:
Gloomy Salad Days - October , 2010

 Ahah , the title for this 20 eps drama is kinda weird . 
Bukan agak pelikk , tapi memang sah pelik . No doubt .
What can I say bout this drama , well , currently I'm watching it . Well , this drama , ada tayang kat Astro , but I don't know what channel it is . Mm , try lah tgk :D
P S Man - February , 2010

Eh ! Meng Chen ada dalam ni . Trylah tgk , best jugaklah . I like :)
Dlu drama ni , ada kat Astro . Macam drama Taiwan kat atas tuu , drama ni jugak ada tayang kat Astro , tapi masalahnya , aku terlepas pandang ! TT^TT

Oh , to watch those dramas without turn on  your TV , you can click this link below:

At link above , you can find more dramas ! Tengoklah banyak mana korg nak !
All translated in English , kalau nak dalam Bahasa Melayu , translate sendiri , okay ?

Okay , asyik drama je , how about movie pulak ?
A Love Song For You
Guys , cuba teka siapa berlakon, it is
Cho Shin Sei / Cho Shin Sung / Supernova
 YAY ! I really really looking forward this movie and apa yang aku dapat ?
Aku dapat tengok :D

First time tengok , meleleh mata :') Second time tengok , sedih je .
Banyak kali tengok , rasa rugi sebab asal perempuan tuu peluk Sung Je ?!
Okay , movie lain ,
I Give My First Love To You
A sad story . 
Taknak jadi spoiler , so korang tengok sendiri . Well , that's all , the story I got to tell you today . Drama , dah . Movie , dah . Takkan komik pun ?

Next one is cartoon :D
Part paling aku suka ! Aku suka cartoon apa ? Korang tak ?
The Simpsons
As far as I know , this is the funniest ever cartoon that I ever watch !
Even though many parts of this cartoon may contain humiliation , but still lawak wea .
maybe it kinda a silly thing , I like this cartoon . But , guys , so what ?

In my opinion , this cartoon sometimes , ada laa sikit moral values , evn though memang gila gila pun cerita dia . Seriously , gila .

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
Okay , ni lagi satuu =='
Every morning (which is at 1 a.m.) I watch this cartoon.
First time tengok , macam apa je . Bila byk kali tgkk , alahai , boleh tahan ;D
Even though Flapjack tuu macam gay , takpe , biarku singkirkan statement tuu .

Lain?
Huh , I hope I can share more . Eh , wait . My wishlist:


Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale
Where the hell I could see this ?
At cinema , oh yes . But when eh ?
Tablet
Bila mahu muncul benda ini dalam hidup saya ? :(


Saya nak 11 A+
Tunggu Farhanah , aku debik debikk kau ! xD