Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Next Bite

Okay, it has been so long I never done some new & fresh art, from myself.
A bit sad, but there's a cure for this time !

JJAANG~!

You don't know I have my own project?
What?!
Are you some kind 'katak bawah tempurung'?
What?!
You never ever ever step into this blog before ?
What?!
So, just frank with me, WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY

Whatever it is, actually, I've told you bout this before.
Okay, I've planned for the next concept. Actually, those concepts before were incomplete and undone. But, I've put some backup so that ideas will overflow unstoppable. Believe me. I will make my comeback on October, as stated on the photo above. However, it depends on how busy I am on October. SPM is around the corner, and it will be held on November, so October is absolutely close to November. That makes me worried. I just can't wait for December to make my comeback, it just takes SUCH LONG TIME.

Dengan izin Allah, saya hanya mampu berdoa agar semua benda berlaku dengan lancar & seimbang supaya hasilnya sentiasa terbaik. I wish, my SPM will turn exactly 11As I really want it now, to repay back my parents' sacrifice on me :')

Wish me good luck !
Selamat Hari Raya to All Muslims in Malaysia & Have A Nice Day to All Earthlings ;D