Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tell You


Assalamualaikum & Greetings !
I'M SAD !

SPM IS SO AROUND THE CORNER,

JUST ABOUT TWO WEEKS MORE, SPM IS GONNA START!
chonmal, otteokajeo?

Anyway, this Deepavali holiday, I have my own plan. Oh oh, chotto matte kudasai!
Okay, today, maybe too early, I would like to wish:

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE THIS CELEBRATION!
MALAYSIANS, LET'S CELEBRATE THIS CELEBRATION WITH JOY OF COLORFUL OF HAPPINESS OF LIFE & BE THANKFUL & GREATFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE GOT TODAY!

Okay, that's the message from me.

Even though SPM is about two weeks more, I still enjoying myself with everything I done so that I can kick out my despair & frustration that I got from hostel & school life.
I would like to story how I felt, in whole this month, my frustration & despair, overflows in my head. And and, if you saw me this month how I look then, you might get scared, because my both eyebrows nearly attached together. So, that 21st October, I went home and I supposed to do that so. Well, is SPM still in my mind? YES, ABSOLUTELY. How about books? HELL NO, RELAX FIRST.

22nd October, 2011
That day was the Graduation Day for Fivers. So, I must attend the event. It was held at Hotel Legend, Kuala Lumpur. The fee was RM100.00, cheaper that last year's fee. And the event at the beginning quite boring, and I was not capturing any pictures, also not be captured by others because maybe I was so not attractive, or too hot than others, or they too shame to be in pictures with me because I was way too sexy, or I was embarrassing myself by wearing attire that I supposed to not wear it, or whatever. You think I care whether I was in pictures or not? Hell no, I don't care. Like 2NE1 & Ryan Higa said, don't care, so shout out loud,

I DONT' CARE !

Whatever, if there are pictures of me, somehow I can get from friends, I will post. However, permission is compulsory, before I obtain them, need to ask the owners' permission. That's how the deal is.

Okay, so I would like to share you my latest (uhh...you can say those are latest ever) screenshots!
This is my new blog template, that I just renovated it. As soon I logged in, Blogger suggest that I should try this new skin (the one you watch now). So, I'll be constantly change, right after SPM ends.

Also, another view of the new blog template that I just used it. Oh, my dad & my mom are improving their Al-Qur'an reading skills. I AM SO LOVE THEM. Also, I respect their efforts on trying hard to improve their reading skills, so that soon they can read Al-Qur'an fluently. Insya-Allah, Allah helps those who put a lot of effort to improve themselves, especially, when they are trying hard to do a good deed like reading Qur'an fluently.

This one is before I done the coloring. As you know, the basic of coloring your drawing, you need to put on the basic colors on every part and details in your drawing, so that, the rest can be done easily. As if, you want to add on the shadows, light, patterns and sorta sorta.

This is the final phase. Enlarge the photo if you want to see the detail. I am not so good in coloring so I cannot teach much about it. Oh, last post about this I told that there is VAMPS comeback, but no, I postpone the date, till I will tell you when. Sorry.

I don't have much time to finish this. Wish me have a time to complete all this.

This happened yesterday. All sites could not opened because those sites are not available due to Internet problems. WATSDDHAFISHEOLOGIK?!

My latest wallpaper in my hubby. His name is Park Sang-Hyun, or they call him Cheon Dung or Thunder (in English) of MBLAQ. Whatever it is, if you don't know him, just Google about him. Easy. Plus plus, I have over 70 pictures of him in my file. A fanatic? No, just a secret admirer =='

Finally, currently I enjoy these:
1. SPM
2. One Piece 
3. Naruto
4. KuroShitsuji
5. K-Pop
6. Japanese language

So, be happy of what you do and get. Don't ever regret.
Think before you act. Think before you spit your words out. Don't hurt others.
Don't disappointed. Don't too relax and satisfy of everything you got. Be thankful to Allah.
And lastly, be yourself & strictly saying this:

DO NOT COPYCAT PEOPLE!
Just be happy for being you & yourself.