Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

100 Faces Already!

Get over it already!
YOU WANNA KNOW ME MORE, DON'T YOU?
I AM
I AM 
I AM
...
I...uhh,
I AM CHEON DUNG FAN ?!

Uhh...that's was...totally,
WATSDDHAFISSHEOLOGICALLYTA ?!
Warning: The word above has its own meaning, don't ever try to figure it out

Okay, am I too late to wish?
No. There's no word L A T E in my life dictionary.
Okay...POP!

So, here, I would like to wish:
Happy Birthday to Park Sang-Hyun (/Thunder) !
7th October, 1990
He is my only bias and he is the reason why I must know MBLAQ & trying very hard to love 2NE1 music (but, mostly, I failed...sorry, Blackjack) And he makes me be one of A+ (not officially, but who cares? As long as I keep supporting them, and taste their music) 


So, whatever it is what makes me love about him? Yes, fun facts about him (according to me & myself) that makes him be my bias:

1. He is waaaaay too tall ! *180++cm
2. He becomes adorable, since his debut
3. He becomes more handsome, since his STAY
4. He always be maknae, even though he doesn't want to
5. He is a bully
6. He always been so innocent & pretending not guilty
7. He always been bullied =='
8. Recently, he has odd taste of fashion, like his sister, Sandara Park !
9. He is so sensitive. If the person who he tried to approach didn't pick up the calls and reply the text, he will delete the person's number.
10. He has no girl's number in his phone, except for his sister's
11. He really loves his sister, Dara Park SO MUCHH !
12. He has a cat, named DaDoong :')
13. He can be a good daddy
14. He is from Philippines!
15. He worked very hard, to be better and now, he can rap, sing, dance & even make ridiculous games in MBLAQ Kkaekel Player
16. He was chosen to be MBLAQ member 15 days before they debuted
17. He becomes so muscular (it's so obvious you guys, don't..uhhh) since his Mona Lisa
18. He has cute baby face and his face exactly like copy & paste from Dara Park


Enough okay...POP!
Well, I want to tell you that, I have:

YES.
Just say what you want to, I don't care.
At all. Bye...POP!