Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Short Term

Assalamualaikum & Greetings :)
Annyeong-haseyo & Konnichiwa!

I will tell you whatever I did all those times during Deepavali holiday.
It would be miserable for me as time return to its past. Please don't ever be, I'm tired.

Friday - 21, Oct
I was home after three weeks I was away to hostel & struggling study.

Saturday - 22, Oct
I bought new goodies: pink leopard shawl

Sunday - Tuesday (23-25 Oct)
I was studying and examining myself for:
Syariah Islamiah
Add Maths
Chemistry
Biology
Physic
Arab

I was updating this blog and watching several Korean drama/movie:
Scent of Woman
  My Black Mini Dress


Also, I was reading several Japanese mangas:
KuroShitsuji (Black Butler)
Naruto
One Piece
Stray Love Hearts

And my brother, hafiz successfully pursuing me to watch:
One Piece
And I really did watch it.

Finally, it was my best friend's birthday, on 25th October of 2011:
(the one who wears scarf)
Wan Nur Sakinah Wan Hussein
She has been friends with me since we both 8 years old then. Since we became friends then, we had lot of memories together with other members: Elyana, Mahirah & Hairunisa. How could I forgot them? :') Thanks for the memories and support okay. Let's we fight for SPM together and strive for straight As for our SPM of 2011. Yeah, let's do this.

Wednesday - 26th Oct
It was Deepavali. I already wished right?
I had a big fight with my mother. I'm sorry mak, at that time my mood was unstable. You know the main reason how my mood could be turn up like that. Horrible and Horror.

Thursday - 27th Oct
I took a day-off for studying.
I watched Winter Sonata with my sister, Adibah Rosli. From first episode till its very last episode. I understand you, you could say we're both crazy and mad because wasting a day watching Korean drama. 
Also, I was too excited watching this new rookie boy band, Hwanhee's boys or MyName debut on Mnet Countdown stage. They were too good and excellent for a rookie group. Less lip-sync & energetic. I think their song is strong & love the beats, but I hate the lyric of the song because I have a bad habit of forever will not reply any text unless it is important and urgent. Dance as good as UKiss' Neverland. Not bad.
Friday - 28th Oct
I was examining myself with:
Biology
Physic

I was happily watching:
Music Bank
MyName's Message MV

Saturday - 29th Oct
Today, I was hanging out with Mak & Adibah Rosli.
We went to two kenduri kawin. I love the souvenirs, a cute & delicious cupcake.
Then, after solat Zuhur, we went Tesco together again, but that time with Hafiz & Ayah. The main reasons are drop Hafiz at CC, buy my things, and buy specific medicines for Ayah & Mak. 

I was just online and Sakinah Hussein suggested me to recruit one more member for my VAMPs project. I decided to accept it, and the new member's name is Peach, the maknae.
The comeback are really on December.

I got new bias:
Kim Seyong
20th November, 1991

Sunday - 30th Oct
Welcome back to Asrama Kompleks Seri Bintang.
Whatever.

Short Term Wishlist:
Ombak Rindu The Movie
MBLAQ Comeback 
MyName Stages
Finishing SPM & School
Driving License
Work
Hana Yori Dango Encores

Long Term Wishlist:
Mak going to Haji
11 As SPM
Enter Matriculation
Enter Local University
Work as an Accountant & Private Teacher
A Big House & Car
Marry


*Special: