Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Last Chance

Assalamualaikum & Greetings :)
I'm trying to find a better introduction, but now, in my head just:


Yes, I'm taking Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examinations. And I'm one of lucky SPM candidates for year 2011. So, this is so me. Plus, don't ask me whether I am ready for it or not, because the answer is yes, but not totally 100%. It's impossible for a lazy person like me is already ready to sit for SPM. Again,

WATSDAFISSHEOLOGICALLYIAMNOTINSANE ?!!
Warning: Don't try to spot the meaning behind the word above!

So, when I say I am about to sit for exams, it is also means I am studying hard (almost...) right now. And my condition is exactly like this:
Yes, exactly like this. A mess, you see.
So, I am taking 11 subjects. And this means, I will answer all questions from 11 different subjects, 24 papers I will face with and more than 300 questions that I will frustrated with. Well, all depends on me, if I study well and work hard well to get I supposed to get, so everything will be okay and alright and all will pay with success, a great one.

11 subjects, you know them well. I don't need to introduce to you, okay?
I'll be staying in hostel about 3 weeks (maybe less) and I am okay with the decision I just made. I'll be home on 30th November. Don't say a thing, just wish me luck. I want 11 A's for sure, thank you. Ganbaru desho ne !
So, here the schedule:
November
---
14 - Bahasa Melayu
15 - English
16 - Sejarah
17 - Mathematic
---
21 - Syari'ah Islamiah
23 - Additional Mathematic
24 - Physic
---
29 - Chemistry
30 - Biology

December
---
7 - Bahasa Arab Tinggi
---
13 - Al-Qur'an & As-Sunnah

OH, after SPM is over soon, I'll be doing nothing.
No, I cannot do that! Whatever it is, only Allah knows well what will I am going to do & what will happen on me in the future. Let's hope for the best thing ever will happen on me everyday, starting for this second. Okay, stay positive-thinking forever :)

Wassalamualaikum.