Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cheon Dung

Assalamualaikum & Greetings :)
How was you day everyone?
Mine always good  
Hee, I'm still Cheon Dung's secret admire 

I don't know, since when I'm starting become his loyal fan ≧◡≦
It's over a year now, I'm admiring him, like a fan you know, it's a task. Now, I'm waiting for his comeback together with other MBLAQ members. Like, I'm seriously like ALL the songs they promoted, even though it is ballad, I don't care, I like them all. And frankly speaking, I like all the MBLAQ members, including skillful & panda eyes Seung Ho & Hairy mustache G.O. I don't care, but mostly, I really freakin' like Cheon Dung, or Thunder, or Sang-Hyun Park or whatever, I like him ALOTSSSA 

He is just like, forever single, never have been in a relationship with anyone before, unless one you saw in variety shows, that one was just an act, don't believe them! Even though I'm a fan of him, I want he'll have a good & happy life, and get a wife who exactly like his sister, Dara Park, because if Thunder with someone has an attitude just like his Dara Park, they both will be a great & cutest couple. And I'll be freakin' happy & accept the fact that he is in relationship with someone TT^TT


Am I his true fan?
Not really, but he is my only bias, and no one can be compared by him. Pffts.
I'm not a true A+, but I'm an A+ because I'm voting them, and increase MV views in Youtube, even though I'm not purchasing their all albums now & before this due to the albums price are unacceptably expensive & not affordable to buy it, I'm downloading all their albums from debut till now, and currently still listening & watching all odd MV, and even CF.


Cute enough?
Yes, he is no handsome, but he is really cute. He has abs & even six packs.
He can sing, act, dance, rap songs, even compose songs lyric. He can be a good brother, a good boyfriend, a good friend, even a good daddy. He is kind, honest, freakin' sensitive, and innocent, also he can be cruel to you sometime, no matter how old are you. He is freakin' awesome because he can be MBLAQ member succesfully in just 15 days before MBLAQ debut. I was like, so thankful that he was accepted as MBLAQ member, so that I was able to watch him from his debut till now TT^TT 


Byeom ~