Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Instant Stunt Bonus

Assalamualaikum & Greetings (:
"I am here to present you a speech. Today we will talk about how to describe the meaning behind this word..."

"...WHATSDDHAFISSHYEOSISASOYADRINKTHATYOUMUSNTBUYALWAYSBECAUSESOMESRFAKED !"


Pfffts-ffts-ffts-feets.
I'm sorry for my intro post that is so awkward and silly yet pretty idiot also kinda gorgeous sometimes. I really sorry, but that happened accidentally on purpose.

Okay, let's talk what happened to me before this.
I was hoping for a miracle, as M for miracle also, for March. So I really want March Miracles. Please, March and go-kyodai, be kind to me (':

End of February, I enclosed the month by offering to do a fan art for my friends, and still...in progress. Sucks. I will set a date & schedule myself, so all the debts will be paid, InsyaAllah. I willingly to change myself for good.

Earlier of March,I started with having JPJ Test and I passed the test excellently. Amboi, cakap besar nampak. I have to past the test by the way, in order to shut those fucking mouths that kept looking down hopeless at me. I know I can do it, you just being fool all the time, and racist. Bunch of idiots who know nothing but always participate in racism & discrimination.

Four days later, I attended an interview session at Online Hijab Boutique, where it is located in Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur. That was my first job interview, and I was kinda nervous yet freaking damn happy, to get a job. And the next day, I got the job, and went to the boutique to start my first day. I got the post as boutique assistant and the tasks weren't that difficult and I was kinda like the post and ready for anything to learn and gain, I mean, experiences and job skills. Unfortunately, I retired already due to my health condition. I felt bad and sorry to her, yet I think that I have done the right things. Bak kata mak Aan:

"Tulang kan nak guna lama..."
Yes, betul tu. I need to reconsider of my health condition. 

Currently, I still not working and I'm not planning to do that so due to health condition and driving skills, still I'm too noob. Currently, I'm rest in home, and doing house chores from 8.00 a.m. until 3.00 p.m., and then I practicing my driving skills. It has been a week I didn't drive. A failure and mistake is repeating over and over, and I'm full of it.

I still clueless about the date of releasing if SPM result, I still confused. And about working, I don't know, I need to think and consider my health and driving. That's all from me, thank you.

Wassalamualaikum.
*P/S: Have fun with your life & don't waste it with stupid things.

*PP/S: Both my husband are on the same age, 21!

*PPP/S:
My new second husband:

Kris (Wu Fan, 21) EXO-M Leader 
*He really looks good with that hairstyle.