Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Drug Addict

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.
A quick update about me, this whole week, even though today is Tuesday :/

I kept posting with bizarre titles, am I?
Forget them already, stick to what I'm gonna tell you now.


I can't be apart from drawing, it is just like, some kinda of drug to me.
So, everyone:

Hi. I'm a Drug Addict  


So, I'm keep drawing & drawing, writing lyrics. That's how my life now.
I feel alive you, know. ALIVE, BigBang's comeback this 29th February, I'm starving for that. I just wrote a song for those who are lazy badass like me, you have my support & all criticisms. Idc, well, here is my official site for my masterpieces  :


I'm on for FanArt, any requests to me, I'll be so happy. Credit me, is up to you  


Currently...

I'm watching: One Piece, Fairy Tail & Dream High
I'm online-ing: Tumblr, Facebook & Twitter
I'm reading: Kuroshitsuji & Government Daily Announcements
I'm drawing: FanArt & VAMP
I'm falling for: Thunder of MBLAQ 


So, be happy for everything you do and do them perfectly, insyaAllah.
Wassalamualaikum