Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Samurai 13

Assalamu'alaikum & Hi.


My favorite, Sougo 13 & Mayora 13. While the other half, just glad that they exist.
Hmm.../happy/ 2013th year, ...guys?



No. No. No. The title shoudn't be /happy new year/, it was supposed to be /untitled-1/. Made randomly just now. Glad to share how I made it. Basically, we start with face shape, which could be round, sphere or oval, but definitely /not/ shape with edges. Usually, I start with shading instead of coloring the parts with plain colors. My major problem with this piece is eye balls. Plus, there's a scratch on his nose, accidentally on purpose. As you can see, it isn't that clean & neat artwork because just a random sketch made by hovering your mouse. 

Wassalamu'alaikum.

P/S:  Counting days for the beginning of new semester...means 'le me will turn on /complaining-robot/ mode. /so/ ungrateful teen.

PP/S: I used Doojoon B2ST as reference. Well, tbh, I wanna use Jaejoong instead.


/*EDIT/
I used Jaejoong's eyes as reference. Hmm... /wai/ lah, things always turned like this meh ?