Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Taufu Fa

Cuti nak habis.


Assalamu'alaikum and...


Hi.


I couldn't recall back what have I done & accomplished in 3 months. I have no idea. Real-Life-of-Hikikomori Experience is acquired successfully. YAAAY ! Hikikomori is a NEET, google it if necessary. Susah nak jadi seorang Hikikomori. You have to be kinda creepy.



Above I named them Elvezements, the name is derived from elves, twelve, elements and you name it. The characters originally drawn back in 2006, and remastered from 2007, 2009, 2010...and this year 2013. Ingat nak buat doujinshi, a short one. Hal ini berlaku kerana jalan cerita dah ada, daripada prologue till it meets the epilogue of the story. 


So now, aku ada tiga cerita /First, Henna & Elvezements/ nak dizahirkan /tak boleh blah/ dalam lukisan aku, cuma tuu lah, skills & stuffs for doujinshi or comic stuffs...tiada. And now, aku tengah study. Maybe, bila dah ready, aku cuba. In shaa Allah. 

Dah ada resolutions and determinations and wishes to live.
Alhamdulillah. Wassalamu'alaikum.


P/S: Benny is sick, pray for him. Say hi to...


PP/S: I named things. Recently, I named my tummy, Luffy. Say hi.