Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

THIS IS IT

Assalamu'alaikum and...


No, jk. Seriously, 


Marcapada, I feel good. Alhamdulillah. Well yeah. Even though nak dapat empat rapat tu macam...yeah. But, aingo. Aku suka cuti, this time bc banyak comebacks and anime stuffs that make my little poor heart couldn't take them anymore, I mean not literally lah. Boleh tahan lagi. You see, I'm a half-KPopper and half-otaku. So, cuti ni aku nak spend for both inequally. Hikhik.


I spent my cuti on the Internet. Those above, youtube and tumblr. No socializing, means me no longer actively or passively exist in twitter or facebook or stuffs. So,  basically, aku berjaya live like a not-really hikikomori. So,


Wassalamu'alaikum

P/S: EXO's WOLF macam asdfhkgjikljlkkfhteinbdftyhjwq-ly


 jjaaaaaang and daebak. The whole album, dalam wishlist. Hikhik. So now, aku tunggu MBLAQ for their comeback.


PP/S:


Aku memang nak kahwin dengan orang yang ada that kind of ability, This manga really potrays a bit abt me but not exactly macam aku...cuma yeah