Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Little time

Assalamu'alaikum & Hi.

It has been months since the last update. So many things happened throughout 2015, and now, it's already 2016 y'alls. So, perancangan 2016? Hmm.

"You never know the top till you get too low"

So, me in 2015, is me at the lowest. Hujung tahun 2015, aku dah dapat 'enlightenment' but aku tak boleh nak ubah semalaman and Alhamdulillah I could feel the differences as aku slowly being detached to anything that have been dragging me down to the deepest, the lowest I could get, till now to be very honest. I'm a fighter and survivor and I've survived before this despite shortcomings, I can survive this. I can.


Ya, betul tu, I'm so powerless to mend everything you've destroyed right now. There's nothing we can do about the madness, kan, m8? Tapi, takpe. Tunggu je situ, baby. Tunggu je.

Wassalamu'alaikum.


P/S: sometimes aku suka bila aku jadi super grouchy and angsty.