Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Last Date


Now, wait for 3 hours, 2011 will come and 2010 leaves us :')
I don't know, I just feel this is so bloody hella instant. So fast 2010 leaves us. Yeah,


Before I prepare myself to welcome 2011, let me just tell ya 2010 stories of mine. Insya-Allah lah, kalau aku ingat :) Kalau tak, maafkan saya ;D

January.
- Got my lappy
- First time met with those hardcore subjects
- Assistant of Class Representative

February.
- QM first task. Jaga lompat tinggi ! 

March.
- Those morons came & blew up my mood. Everyday .
- Start being so reckless & a bit stupid =='
- Down with KPop world. OMO xD

April.
- Baru aku sedar, many of my classmates moved away from SBU :'(
including Shuhada Azmi D;

May.
- Mid-term exams TT^TT
- Struggling pains, and it is damn hurtful. *Gaesumi appa D;

June.
- Got new Sony Ericsson. Thanks, ayah !

July.
- Backbone Operation :')
- 3 months absent in school xD

August.
- Puasa di rumah, in whole month of Ramadhan. YAY !
- Struggling from pains & frustrations :'D
- Ramadhan comeback ! ;)

September.
- Raya, raya, raya !
- [with VAMPs] was reborn on this month
- Celebrating Raya with whole family members. Chukka he ! ;D

October.
- Busiest month, ever.
- Back to school TT^TT
- B2ST third mini album, WEE ! :)
- Brainwash, planned by seniors. Dah 2 tahun, xberlaku
- Otak dah bocor, still nak jawab exam - Final exams 2010

November.
- Manage hostel event: Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang & Jamuan Akhir Tahun 2010
- Bye, school . I'm done with you !
- I got my first C on Physics
- Hari Raya Qurban ;)
- This blog is born

December.
- My birthday, must remember that ;D
- End of any stupid, moron, and weird interruptions. Alhamdulillah ~
- Say 'hello' to Remi ♥ He gives a lot of motivations & inspirations :) Thanks !

OMO, I forgot to thanks ;)

Lastly, thanks & credits to Allah, Rasulullah, families & friends :D
I couldn't really do anything at all, without you guys.

Thanks for everything !

Oh, once again. A last thing in here will be a birthday wish to:
Farah Izzati Zainuddin
31 December 1994

Thanks sebab kau selalu jadi tulang belakang aku, even though dah ada besi cantik kt belakang aku kan xD You're one of my best friend ever I had. Oh, I'm sorry if I done wrong with you. Hee, kau pun sama gak ;)

Yeah, Fariz, I wish you