Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Alexander

This is Alexander, from U-Kiss ;)

Why him, instead of Dong Woon & Meng Chen ?
Why ? Why ?


1. He is Mr Language ;)
One of his ability is he can speak SEVEN languages at varying degrees.
He can speak English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean and Japanese fluently. Other languages he can speak include Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish. 
Banyak tak ?

2. He is a leader.
He is the leader of U-Kiss & he is the old one :)
Tapi, dia langsung tak macam  leader. Comel, adalah =='

3. I like every his expressions ;D
 RAWR !

That's all I wanna share with you.
Starting from this post, I will always include Alex in my next posts. 
I just can't help,  he's damn cute !

Oh, watch they latest MV:

*EXTRA:
This is hilarious !
First time aku tengok, aku gelak.
I never notice this  before.  Their hairstyles, memang sama. Color je lain xD
Sung Min (Super Junior) - Don't Don
Key (Shinee) - Lucifer