Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cheers for the New Year

Now, it's already 1432 years, The Hijrah occured and we still can feel it now. Firstly, all we must say is:

الحمد لله, Thanks to Allah Taala, our God, who makes us still alive and healthy.
We must thank him not only today, but EVERYDAY ! So, don't ever stop thanking him and follow what he instructs us as written in Al-Qur'an and yeah, must leave the things he hates. If not, face the hell laa ! Tak guna  betul =='

Secondly, thanks to Rasulullah S.A.W or Phophet Muhammad or Muhammad Bin Abdullah, our beloved Prophet, he brought Islam to us, and till now, we still can be Muslims, Muslims are everywhere & Islam is separated all over the world. YAAAY !

Why, just why we don't celebrate this Hijrah, New Year in Islam Calendar, not so well ? Just why ? I think we should welcome this new year well, like we should celebrate this Hijrah in a proper way, just follow the syar'ii. Supposed we need to make new wishlist for this new year of Islam. We need to change ourselves from worst to better, and improve ourselves, our nation and our religion, Islam.

Maybe, here, I'm being too pious. But, seriously, I really concern on this important matter. I can't take it, when someone who doesn't take their religion matters seriously. I just hate them, because they really sickening me. Ya, Allah . Sabar je aku =='


Okay, my new year wishlist:
1. Be a good muslimah, lass & daughter
2. Improve Skills
3. Million Baby Girl
4. Get more As in exams & SPM

6. LG GD580 Lollipop

7. Get a motor license
8. Get a job, right after SPM

I just hope that, this year could be the best year, and hope I can get 11 A+ for my SPM and I can get job, I don't have any problems with my health anymore and so on. I hope, my family will happy and their happiness is everlasting and I really hope on that. 
Ya, Allah. Please, make my all the good things I wish will come true, before I face death. 
Amin :)