Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Let's Deal Guys !

I LIKE THEM 


No way, let's not talking craps. I'm taking back my words. Hee, I like myself 


I'm talking Physics right now, so are you interested ?
To those who are SPM candidates of 2011, are you interested in having 
STUDENT MODULE FOR CHAPTER FIVE PHYSICS FORM 4 ?
Well, you can have it now :)


Looks familiar right? Ahah, actually I dedicate this module for 4 Solihin that didn't copy this module yet from our Physics Teacher. So, if you happy, I'm glad :D

Oh, I got something to sell !
 Recognize this thing ?
No ? Still can't recognize this ?
Okay, how about this ?
This is Graphic Card - Asus EN8400GS
Err , interested ? You can contact this young fella

Hafiz :)


You can ask him about the price, we need to get rid of this quickly.
The condition still okay and looks good, nothing broken and looking odd.
Well, whaddaya say meh ?

Lollipop LG GD580 


Baby I like it. Yes, I like it :D

Today, I watch f(x) Lollipop MV & for a sudden, I like that MV.

And I like that LG Lollipop.Want to get know this LG closer ?

Check out this link :)


LG GD580 Lollipop ♥




The price for this LG is about RM 800 below, maybe this is a price for second-handed. 
I'm sure the price for original is above than RM800. I'm telling you this because I like it, not selling it xD

And I have mine :)
Well, so long !