Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life's Gay

According to my knowledge, the meaning of word 'gay' above is happy. And I really mean it, life's happy and forever it is. Even though I have to through hard times, I must happy :)
Sadness, sorrow & happy, gaiety - they are normal in normal human being's life


I'm happy with my family, my life now. I won't regret if I make mistakes and come forward to have a great great great live in my future :) Thanks Allah, for giving me chances and hidayah. Thanks mak & ayah, for teaching me life. Happy :)

Today, I watched Ip Man, a Hong Kong movie. SO COOL & AWESOME !
Ip Man

A great movie ever. I love the storyline, the plot, the history, the kung fu techniques, the Japanese and everything. I just like this movie. Sorrylah, if you already watched it before, and I be such lame because I just watched it today. Ahah, well, so what ? 


Starting this part, I started to keep watching this movie. He fought all ten Japanese, bloody hell awesome meh ! And he fought them with cool expression even though there was a fire in his heart, hate Japanese. Well, this story was set in chinese, during Japanese invaded Chinese in 1940-something. Sorry, I can't remember it well ;D
The time when he had fight with General Miura. 
I like this part too, because I like that Japanese General, I mean, I like his characteristics in this movie. Hee :)

This is good movie, you should watch. This movie also tells you bout, Ip Man, the true Chinese kung fu legend. Yeah, whole of the movie was a real story of Ip Man, if I not mistaken. If you don't watch yet, try to watch. I believe, there is an encore for this movie on CH 322 at ASTRO.
Ip Man & Bruce Lee

Recently, I studied Chemistry and I found that, this Chemistry has chemistry with me. A strong one, WOW. I don't know that I have made a chemical bond with this subject. Ike, fighting ~!

Today, I'm going to watch Bad Love, a Korean drama at KBS World, then I will enjoy My Lovely Sam-Soon on Animax at this midnight. And now, I'm try loading the videos of Episode 1 of Mary Stayed Out All Night. 
Mary Stayed Out All Night

I discovered that this Korean drama is kinda fascinating me, because I just watched its trailer on KBS World as I want to pray for Maghrib. I think this drama will replace Sungkyunkwan Scandal, after that drama end its show pretty soon enough. Boy, I can wait.
You can see the trailer of Mary Stayed Out All Night here:




This is Jang Geun Suk. *Sengal, aku letak gmbar ni =='
He is the one of actors who was in the Korean drama: Mary Stayed Out All Night.
On 14 December, one of his best drama will be show on 8TV, entitled, You're So Beautiful.

You're So Beautiful

This Korean drama also good to watch. But, unfortunately, maybe it's Chinese dubbing. Alaaa D;
Lastly, I wish, I could be taller one day. No expired year, please ;)
Okay, I wanna continue on studying Add Maths. Ciou :)