Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Marry Me, Mary !

Love you, love you. Always tell me your love !


I always dream that I will get a good husband who will accept my worst & kindness. And my husband, even though he's not so rich as I expected he is, he can support & love me. Forever, he loves me. 

Hah, of course, I will love him if he does the same thing to me :)

Actually, I start dreaming this ever since I watched this drama. Boy, I fell in love with this drama, I just lovee it. Yeah !

If you wanna know what's this story about, please kindly view my previous post which has the trailer of this drama. Or you can search on the synopsis of this drama on Mary Stayed Out All Night - DramaWiki . Oh, I found some cute photos of Jang Geun Suk & Moon Geun Young as Moo-Kyul & Mae-Ri :)

Let's check'em out !


And this is the photo of four of them ! 
TA-DAAAA !!


Dah dah, taknak show off lagi. Nak view lagi,
Please kindly watch this drama & look for more photos on your internet. 
Thanks for your kindness :)

Actually, this drama is based on the webcomic:

Entitled the same title as the drama but the title in Korean language. Mary Stayed Out All Night is based on the internet comic entitled, "Maerineun Uibakjoong" created by Won Su-Yeon. It was first published in on February 6, 2009 via cartoon.media.daum.net. On November 24, 2009, it was published as comic book.

Well, so long !