Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Everyday is TV

Everyday is a TV day!
I always stick with my TV, watching dramas & movies. Well, who want to stop me ?
No, wait, the main question is:

who is dare to stop me from watching TV?

Only myself and Allah, yes I know.


And yeah, when I start studying?
Usually, I start at morning then, stop for breakfast & taking bath. Then continue back on studying. After that, I cook and I continue back studying. How bored I am =='
Then, on 6 p.m. I stop & watching TV. Taking bath, then reading Qur'an. Finally, I done my day with watching TV till 1 a.m.

Fine :)

Oh, today, main reason is I want to share with you what dramas & movies I watch. Let's see:

White Collar
I watch it when Sunday night at 10 p.m. What can I say, this story is great as for me.
A smooth criminal, heh ?


Written By
A sad & kinda ridiculous story.
This is Chinese-Hong Kong movie. I was touched when I watched this movie.
About a blind girl tries to change her family fate by writing a story, like rewriting their fates.


Trick 2
Again, a ridiculous story xD
This Japanese movie is about magic tricks & physics. About a professor and his friend try to save a girl who has missing in action for 8 years from a magician women. They also try to prove that magic is not exist. Yes, memang pun =='


Cloudy with A Chances of Meatballs
I watched with my mom, Shid & Fiz. 
Haha, I kept watching this movie because there were a lot of food ! Rains of food !


Painted Skin
 A great Hong Kong movie.
The wife sacrifices for a female demon who falls for the wife's husband. And they are two Demon Busters who have special technique to kill demons.


Bones
Hafiz influenced me to watch this. And I starting to like. OMO =='
Semuanya tulang, xde pun mayat yang agak perfect macam dalam CSI, haha.


Star Golden Bell Shows
HAHA, I like this show. Usually, this show on KBS, Wednesday, I guess.
They testing the Korean celebrities bout general knowledges and more. All Korean celebrities dressed in school uniform, hee ;D 


Iljimae
Much like Korea Robinhood. He fights for justice, by stealing King's properties?
I watched the last episode last week, I missed a lot of episodes TT^TT


Battle Royale
My friend, Aminah, has recommended me to watch this Japanese movie.
But, I'm a bit scared because the violence might be shown in this movie. Ngeri ngeri =='
A class of Japanese high school students must kill each other to survive and alive. Bayangkan, dorang kena bunuh sesama sendiri untuk hidup. Main point benda ni kena buat sebab nak kurangkan bilangan manusia di Jepun. Gila mengarut !


Playfull Kiss
It's kinda bored how the story starts. But, as more patient I put to watch this drama, well I think this drama is worth to watch. Hee, however, when I watched Episode 6, I start to think this drama will make me bored soon =='


Wanted
OMO, I LIKE THIS ACTION MOVIE !
Bayangkan, kita tembak, then peluru tuu boleh melencong & tepat kena sasaran!
Tapi, asal bapak dia kena mati ?! This iss not fair at all ! Patutnya aku kena jadi Script Writer of this movie, biar ayah Wesley ni hidup xD I'm so impressed :D
Let's Go Dream Team - Season 2
Ngiahhaha, aku suka Sangcu xD This story is about Korean celebrities do sport ;D
Kadang-kadang dorang suka mengeluh sebab taknak buat aktiviti dalam rancangan tuu , kadang-kadang dorang macam kelakar sebab masing masing nak menang. And ada je yang macam kritik group lain, dan apa yang dorang kritik tuu memang kejam & kelakar. 
No hurt feeling, kan ?


MTV Asian Takeaway: JK
I spend 1 hour watching music video from Japanese & Korean :)
Tengok tengok, kalau ada Cho Shin Sei keluar. Wah, bahagia ~


KBS Drama Special - Pianist
Hee , Choi Minho is here. This is because I kept watching this story.
Mula mula, aku ingat drama then, wait, satu jam je? Well, macam short story QWERTYUIOP pulak, cerita pendek rupanya. Ahah, bosanlah cerita ni bagi aku sebab slow sangat xD

Okay, that's all.
Nanti kalau rajin, aku share lagi apa yang aku tengok.
Lately, ramai sangat layan Korea till they won't watch local dramas dah. Mm, salah siapa ?

I think, Korean dramas are better than local.
Sebabnya, jalan cerita a bit different sometimes. Then, handsome & comel pulak actors & actresses. While local dramas, semua pasal macam hasad dengki semua tuu , macam tak complicated sangat and kadang-kadang predictable. Get it?

Tak paham, takpe. Biar aku je paham xD
And yeah, nak baca buku sambil mata meliar ke TV
smell ya later ;D