Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Mumbling, mumbling


Happy , what a happy day !
Just let's start with, 

الحمد لله

Okay, every holidays, we as students must have tasks & homework.
Surely do, I have those all. And, thanks Allah, it's not too many.


1. JKP (prefect)

I need to make Laporan Disiplin for last year, 2010. Just copy & lie bout it, it's pretty easy. However, it's not easy as I always thought, because I have my favorite bad enemy, which is called LAZINESS.

Secondly, I need to make past year Borang Check Dorm for Lawatan Muhibah, and also recovel Fail Biro Keceriaan for 2010. Again, why all the JKPs last year didn't do all the laporan things? Biar cikgu tahan result korang, padan muka ! :( They really make me pissed off =='


2. Dorm

My task is I need to make all dorm mates profiles to put on their locker. Well, it is not easy. But, I think, maybe I will do that later, when I think I ready to do that task, okay ? The theme of my dorm is kindergarten, yes, it is not my taste, again. I have to bear with it.

Secondly, I need to make birthday corner & calendar for my dorm. Seriously, I must use all my dorm mates power, to make this task. I won't do this alone, guys =='


3. Homework

BM - Komsas & Karangan
BI - Worksheets
BA - Past year Questions ( Papers 1 & 2)
MM - Worksheet
Add Maths - Past year Questions ( Paper 1)
BIO - Experiment Report

Oral - Stress ( Che, Ziem, Nela & Arib )
Lisan - Lagu ( Che )


4. Intervention One

This exams will be held on 14th February of 2011, and will end on 2nd March of 2011.
I take 11 subjects, not including Kelas Kemahiran Al-Qur'an (KKQ)

Oleh itu, saya kenalah belajar bersungguh-sungguh masa cuti ni. Wish me luck, okay ?

Group 1: BM, English & Arab
Group 2: Agama - Syariah, KKQ & Qur'an & Sunnah 
Group 3: Add Maths
Group 4: Maths & Sejarah
Group 5: Physics, Chemistry & Biology
Group 6: Paper 3 of 3 pure science subjects

Ada 13 hari, before the exams. So, I need to take chances.


5. Obstacles & predicament

Benda yang melalaikan spt; Facebook, Youtube, Korean dramas, TVs, MVs & Deviantart, harus dimusnahkan dari sekarang, 

Sounds pretty impossible but I believe, I can do it ! ;D
Eceh, actually, I must do table for myself. Starting tomorrow, during days, I cannot touch my PC and wait till night comes, that time I will allow myself to touch my PC. Get it ? This is called self-controlled. 

Just like nucleus, it controls all over the cells. So, my brain control everything. So, I need to use it brilliantly, am I? I started my steps by doing all of the things 'yang melalaikan' yesterday & today. Memang takboleh control dah , bila dah start touching this PC.


6. Cinderella Man

Happy Belated Birthday, to you ! :)
May you have a great great great day, with your beloved Hyomin pics. And yeah, I have a great chat with you. Oh yeah, tengok atas tuu. Hyomin & Jiyeon ^.^V

Thanks & Chonmal kamsahamnida ! ;D

7. Others

Now, I wearing tudung labuh ! Cheers for me, again. YAY ! ;)
Now, I realize bout aurat things. Now, I just like muhassabah diri, especially on aurat things. Better watch out, boys now are really hazardous & deadly jeopardizing !

Means here, orang yang bertudung selamat. Orang yang tak bertudung, memang tak selamat. Dah disentuh sentuh, siapa yang nak. Orang yang nak tuu, agak rugilah.

Bertudung, tapi :

1. Labuhkan tudung hingga ke bawah paras dada
2. No legging, okay ? Buruk gila kalau pakai, seriously
3. No sendat sendat. Seriously, nampak lain gila korang pakai =='
4. No bonggol unta. Macam gear kereta, boleh tarik tolak, tarik tolak
5. Baju kena bersaiz besar dan lebar sikit, supaya punggung xnmpak obvious sgt 
6. Perlakuan ? Please, behave yourself. Jaga maruah & imej diri :) 

Walaupun kaum lelaki ni nmpak baik ke apa, kita sebagai perempuan kena selalu jaga maruah kita dengan sempurna, mengikuti syarak Islamiah. Benda tak susah, sangat senang. Kita je per-susahkannya. Islam, actually really easy. Kita je suka menyusahkan diri kita. Well, let's change now ?

8. P/S:


1. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! ;D
To all chinese in Malaysia & all over the world. I wish you may have a great & wonderful new year, year of rabbit. You must ignore the year written on pic above, okay? I just took that pic from nowhere. And yeah, Gong Xi Fa Cai to Thean Wee Keat :')


3. NO SMOKING, guys !
Attention to Malaysians & all peeps in this Earth-planet, do please stop smoking. It harms your health and your people around who you love health. And yeah, you might harm our green lungs to. So, stop doing that ! No one likes it =='

Well, that's all from here. Wassalam ;)