Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Screenshot !

Greetings ! 

I have made another screenshots before, since 2010. Let's cheers, YAAY !



Screenshots for what? Well, that's my hobby. Don't ever bother with that, mind your own business, okay ? 

Shall I begin ? 
Oh yeah !


Doing with CS3 ;)


Ariel Razman, the Jawbreaker blog :)


New blog template & URL. Welcome, welcome ! ;D


I won playing chess with Hafiz. Cheers for my victory, YAAY !
P/S; I used the black army, he used the white army. 


Old blog, still using blogskin back then =='


Last December, I won Final Fantasy IV in my Nintendo DS, at my PC.
Frankly speaking, I won 3 FF series, not including FF in Gameboy. Credits to my Hafiz, he recommends me to play this ;D Chonmal kamsahamnida ~


Ahha , I always getting greedy when it comes to turn on my PC, and do work or any stuff. I used to play games, watch MV, listen songs, do work, paint my artwork and so on.
My PC is really something special, I like.


This is Hafiz's favourite social game ever, Habbo. He stopped play this, just for once. Then, last year, he started back. Dia ni mmg xpernah tetap pndirian. I cannot count how many times he  delete & install back GTA San Andreas. More that 4 or 5 times, I guess.


This is my official Myspace.
Now, it's called Myspace BETA, right? I left my Myspace behind, and start on Facebook. Memang tak setia, langsung. Well, Myspace is getting board & more spam, viruses. It seems copying Facebook. Do you want me to prove it ?


This is Nanny Mania 2.
I never tried Nanny Mania 1, I just start this nanny game with Season 2. It's fun and so challenging. Now, I won this game! Cheers for my victory, again !


Solitare game in Windows 7.
Jenuh aku main ini game. Sebab selalu tak menang :'(
Fariz selalu showoff kat aku, I wa like a lil bit sad. Well, that's fine. I always win this game now !


This is solitare too, but a bit different from above. Can you spot the difference ?
It is called Spider Solitare, in Windows 7. Memang macam apa je game ni, sebab aku tak reti sangat. Tengok tengok menang, okaylah . A geek won a stupid game, just now =='


Another work for [with VAMPs] project
Never finish it, till now, still like this. Oh man, kenapa kau ni malas sangat ?


Spending whole noon with this person, ngiahaha ;D
What an inspiring boy. Sorry, I wiped your name =='


I was hiring as Power Ranger xD
Sungguh lawak killer, sbb aku tanya lain, dorang jawab lain. Memang macam apa je dorang ni ==' Sorry to say , you all far from fantasy. And yeah, now, saya bukan lagi Power Ranger. Jyeah ! :D


Lihat ini !
This Remi & Vao, I guess. Both are cute dolls. You can view them in R727, because the owner of both dolls is R727. All the owner's dolls are so drop-dead gorgeous and super cute ! Don't ever miss it, oh yeah !


Well, that's all from now. Bye ~