Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

15 Funny Errors & Messages on Your PC

OH EMM AEE !

OH COME ON , DID YOU EVER SEE THIS ?


Maybe it's too annoying, yes, but when it always come and meet you on your PC screen, better you use to it. It will harm you, yes, indeed. Harm your money to pay for those freaking ass predicaments in your PC. Sounds pretty scary, but that's reality ! ;D

Anyway, today, I just found this site !
It shows 40 funny errors/messages those always come out from your PC.
So, I would like to repost, well, technically, share with it. And yeah, I just list it only 15, which are I interested to repost it back :)

These funny errors/messages, some of them are edited and are real one. 
Let's rock them all !


1. Error - Operation is completed, but does that means 'error' ?

2. Security Alerts - Is is illegal to move cursor ? xD

3. Windows Errors - It is OK to have an error =='

4. Empty Error - Even Error got speechless ! xD

5. Warning - Which one you wish to click ? =='

6. Sending - Yes, 'it wont take too long', just billions hours =='

7. Hardware Conflicts - Our PC is caring too ! Lovee this :)

8. Windows Hardware Update - So , let's learn how to navigate using your keyboard then .

9. Confirmed Delete File - Delete Recycle Bin ? Ahh , I always accidentally-on-purpose doing that xD

10. Internal Error - Again, PC really cares bout its user :)

11. Print Error - Do we need to do that ? xD

12. User Error - Hee, human's fault ? GEGEGE xD

13. Internal Error - They put blame on us ? WHADDA--

14. iChat - Just follow the instruction, okay ?

15. Error Reminder - Everyday, you can see them ;D

Say, all of these above are errors, real and unreal. 
Actually, the reason I repost it back because my 'non-human' husband is sick ! Well, frankly speaking, it has been 3 months, he is in pain. But now, his pain is critical ! I am so worry, and I try to deal with it soon, but not now or tomorrow :') I'm so SAD !

Wish my husband getting better instantly soon enough. 
I don't want it to be broken or dead for a sudden, just I want to live with it as longer as I want to. 

OH, I accidentally forgot ! ;D
See, all of these infos above you can scroll more on this website:


Okay, here the additional infos when you scrolling this website. You can grab about websites, blogs, fonts, dekstop wallpapers, and so on. Well, I hate to list it, so just click the address above, you can enjoy it there ! ;)

Next post will be VAMPs ! Remember them ?
Check out this post :) I want to expose their new hairstyle & greatest artpiece from me that I never thought it will be turned out like that :D Boy, deadly excited :B

Ah, my eyes need to shut down or just log off =='
Bye ! ;D