Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Quick Week

YOU BITCH !

No, that's just, uhh, a good greeting I guess.
I didn't mean to say the reader is a bitch, but no one, frankly speaking.
Okay, what did I do for this whole week ?


Yes, this post, I make it short !
Means, I wanna make it quick too.


Hello, Monday ! - 14th March

Spending time with:

From left: Lily and Famal

From left: Me & Mina

And yeah, we had a lot of fun shopping stuffs together.
UGH, yes, at Berjaya Time Square. You don't know where the hell that place, go & Google it !

I bought only Cheon Doong's name tag. Don't know him either?
Here he is:

The name given is Cheon Doong, means Thunder. Actual name is Park Sanghyun. He is from MBLAQ, South Korean boyband. Get it ?

Hi, Tuesday ! - 15th March



Guess whose birthday is?

15th March is Anith's birthday, the Labi Labi. Here she is:


From left: Me & Anith

5 things I admit bout her:

1. She's cute and can't be higher than me anymore xD
2. She's look gorgeous when she's on hijab. I like when she wearing it with the style. GO BABY !
3. She's nuts and a bit clumsy! almost about everything, I say.
4. She's quite funny, kinda adorable, sweet ? You can say that, on first impression.
5. She's a good friend and bad enemy. Dare to mess with her ?

Oh, about your birthday gift, I'm sure it will coming soon but I can't predict when I wanna give that to you. Okay ?

Okay, stop it. 
On Tuesday, I went to school. I was supposed to be come to tuition for Chemistry, but I didn't. Sorry teacher ! So, besides coming to tuition, I supposed to my work on Folio Kerjaya. It is for a competition. Yes, indeed.

Hey, Wednesday ! - 16th March

I hurt my legs yesterday, OUCH !
I couldn't walk properly. It is like I was walking like retarded or something. Whatever it is, I'm completely fine, Alhamdulillah ! Thanks, Allah - for giving me a precious health ! 

Oh, this Wednesday, I supposed to send my drawings to my friend, Sakinah. She requested me to draw Key & Jonghyun from SHINee, South Korean boyband. You can surf bout them on Google, they quite famous these days. So, I only drawn them both in one day, just for 30 minutes, half an hour ! So, you see, I think it's quite amazing, as for me. A novice is talking, you know.

See them, this is Jonghyun:

Well, he looks like Jay Park on this drawing. I don't what's wrong with me, messing up Jonghyun's face. OMO =='

Ah, I even colored Key's picture. TADAAA ~ !


Does he just look like G.O from MBLAQ ? Or more to Rain ?

I sent to her these pics above, and she gives a quite good respond. 
Chonmal gumawo ? Yes.

Yo, Thursday ! - 17th March

On Thurday, I went to National Library. Actually, the day before, I should go there but I didn't. Well, I was sick, okay ? It was not an excuse =='

I was involve myself in a competition. 
A Think Quest competition, you see. It is a big competition. Ah, you don't know what kind of the competition ? Click their website here.

Arib, Coya, Katy, Che, Mida & I are involving ourselves in this competition. We will trying all of our best to win this competition. We take the second category, which is 'Digital Media Event'. According to this category, we will work on building website about solving problems. So, currently, we work on it.

Just pray for us. Oh, lemme introduce you Katy:



She's cute , right ? I know :)

Yes, Friday ! - 18th March


Okay, what was really happens on Friday ? Lemme recall'em back .

Yesterday, we went to Mid Valley, at Bangsar (I supposed)
Actually, yesterday, we had an interview with guys from MGRC Berhad. YAY !

It is for our Folio Kerjaya competition. We take Bioinformatic as the career for our Folio Kerjaya. I don't have any pictures of our interview because the camera is not mine, it's Che's. So, whatever it is, we really came to MGRC  Berhad to interview guys from the company bout Bioinformatic.

Yes, interviewing people is fun. Thanks MGRC ! Just like a host, yeah.

Then, after the interview, we moved on to Mid Valley ! We went to MPH Bookstore first.


I bought the last series of Airhead by Meg Cabot, entitled Airhead: Runaway. Overall, Airhead is a GREAT STORY ! Congrats Meg Cabot, you have done a great story, besides The Princess Diaries. I just want it more and more !
Airhead: Runaway by Meg Cabot

It is cost RM 32.90, at MPH bookstore, Mid Valley. If you interested to read it, you should read the first series entitled Airhead, then move on to the second series, Airhead: Being Nikki. Ahh, it was so satisfied me. I finished the book in one night. Well, it is not that too thick, too many pages in that book. Just a light reading.
This is Meg Cabot. Master of Airhead !

Airhead by Meg Cabot


Airhead: Being Nikki by Meg Cabot


P/S; Actually, I bought another version of them, with the striking girlish color of its front cover. This version, easily to be seen at MPH you see.



I found Doodolls costume hats ! A lot of them, at Mid Valley !
I just want them all, or at least one. But the price was RM 49.90, which was nearly RM 50. But in my pocket at that time was just RM 15. How can I afford to buy it. Those costume hats are so deadly cute , I just want them. OMO , why I sound so desperate ? It's not like I'm dying without the hat =='

Okay, here a pic my friend took it, while I was wearing the costume hat:


Okay, just shut this week down.
It's over, school holiday is over. And I don't know why I thinking that I'm trying to waste it. BLAAAH =='

Oh, one more thing.
I was thinking to make a new blog, just for my artpieces. I'm scared of viruses on my lappy will eat them. So, I think I should make it, right ?


Last things to show & tell you is:
D R A W I N G TUTORIAL !
This is how I say goodbye. So, so long ?
Jaa ~ !