Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Monologue.

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.
Even though I said over and over, about being lazy to update this blog, but I keep posting new post, to this blog. 
Wae, wae, wae? Nado mollagaesseo.


Being unemployed, makes my lifer more difficult, or easier? I don't now.
I can't draw, there's no turning back.
So, I was searching for myself, some new hobbies.  However, it turns out, as I expected, arimasen. And I realize more bout life, live you life after leaving your school days, way too difficult. It's hard to live as adult.

Recently, I watch drama(s) all the time, due to relieve myself from hearthbreaking of I-Can't-Draw issue, der, though it's hard, but I have to. I watch Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, and as I expected though from the drama, it's so predictable, and I try watching Lie to Me, too much kissy scene, and I currently watching Salaryman Cho Han Ji, and it turns quite well, and I love all the casts. Also, I watched You're Beautiful back, and forever I love the drama.

 Besides drama(s), I watch anime too, and the only one currently watching it now is Nana. Even though the manga just stuck there, giving questions to readers, but I really want that Takumi leaves Reira, so he will be Hachi forever, and that Hachi, she should leave Nobu for her best, and that Nobu should understand & give up on his love towards Hachi. And because of the death of Ren, Nana should live her life normally, as she used to, as life goes on. And Reira, should stay far away from Takumi & Hachi, also Shin, also from everyone, because she is so wicked, idiot, bitch, and horrible. I hate her though. And, that Shin must leave marijuana away, because drugs destroy humans' life if people misuse it. That's my opinion, so don't take it seriously.


SPM result will be release on next month, that rumor said. And I just like freakin' nervous right now. Pray, wish for me, goodluck. 
Thank you.

Wassalamualaikum.