Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kawan

Assalamualaikum & Greetings.

She said, friends who last till SPM aren't that forever to you.
Yes, I realized it. Those five years ago, they were my friends. Now? They still who they are to me, but they ignoring my S.O.S.. WTF =='



I know how much they care of me, how much they want me, how much they love me, how much the concern of me, how much they hate me, how much they like me. Yes, semua kawan saya itu cuma datang untuk ajak bergembira, untuk hanya bergembira, untuk kepentingan mereka sahaja selama ini. Me, of course, not a good friend too, this is a payback to me, being a bad friend to them so now, everyone be bad friends to me.

How much I care of them, how many times I tell everyone that I'm so proud to have them, now, it's pointless. True friend will never let me down, and keep trying to make me appreciate her/him little more. True friend really finds me, when she/he is happy or sad. Unfortunately, they are not that true yet for me. 

Sorry guys, it's not that you're being bad at me all the time and also I not meant that I'm being ungrateful of your existence in my life those five years before. I love you guys, as you were used to be, and till now. 

I really want to have a really really good friend, that I can always rely and count on her/him, whenever & wherever I want. And when I have you, true friend, I will love you as part of my life, as long as you not betraying or backstabbing me. Accept me for who I am, I ready accept you for whoever you are, be yourself if you with me.


Actually, there's a story behind this. You would have guess it. 
All pretenders & hypocrites should have dead pathetically before they knew how to step on this world.
Go die, please. I beg you.