Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Newbie

Assalamualaikum & Greetings :)
Always have something new in my life. That's so me.
I'M FREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKIN HAPPY!
First:
My driving class was already started yesterday. I got nagged by the driving teacher, because I failed balancing the clutch. Finally, I got it, yatta!

Second:
I just made my Twitter account, due to Facebook closing. Follow me on Twitter, 
@rocketeerrabbit

Third:
I started addict to this new online game, GloryDestiny. It's good to play it. 
However, when it comes to my husband, there's a shit happens.


Fourth:
I've got something to watch this week, let me list it below.
SalarymanChoHanJi . WildRomance . Skip-Beat . CityHunter . DreamHigh2 . MBLAQHelloBaby5 . StrongHeart . StarKing

Fifth:
I went to SBU last Friday, with Aan, Ain, Farhanah & Farah, and met my best juniors ever.
Ainin . Asma . Shera

Sixth:
Salam Maulidur Rasul to all Muslims, world & Malaysia.
Let's follow Rasulullah (Prophet Muhammad) S.A.W Sunnah, for our better & proper life, including follow all written in AlQur'an. May Allah bless all Muslims in this world. No racists & haters. Please behave like a true muslim :) Peace always.


That's all from me, thank you.
Wassalamualaikum


P/S: Special Edition: