Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hana

Assalamualaikum & Greetings (:
Hi, I'm Anis Wu


Today, I'm not going to write long long long story.
A short story, I would appreciate if I will be nominated as the best short story writer. Who knows? Well, that's not gonna happen. And I certainly will not let that happen.

Today's post, I'm going to talk about the hana(s) in our house.
You know, hana in Japanese means flower. And Arabians symbolized girls and ladies and women as flowers. I'm sure you understand this pretty simple thing here. Well, flowers in my house not our house technically. I mean, the ladies in my house.

As you know, I'm 18 this year, actually I don't, still 17, but who cares? 
So, I considered myself as one of ladies in this house. I would be glad if Kris from EXO-M singing 'My Lady' for me. Blergh. Impossible.

Recently, I always hanging out with the ladies, I mean, my mom & sis.
It was fun and I feel grateful and thankful for be able being with them and looking them still smiling even though I know the fact that they feel painful inside them. Blergh. So here are some picture to prove that aku bukan liar, aku bukan sosial, aku bukan keluar dengan lelaki, and lastly aku family girl & sayang mak aku.

Wassalamualaikum & Kbai.

P/S: Memang best keluar dengan kawan, tapi keluar dengan ibu bapa walaupun a bit awkward, try spend more time with them (: Itu cara membahagiakan ibu bapa & tips berjaya dalam hidup. Plus, if korang jenis orang yang rajin meronda-ronda KL, taksalah bawa parents or better a whole family ikut sekali. Lagi best, lagi merapatkan hubungan silaturrahim. Insya-Allah, hidup diberkati Ilahi (Y)

PP/S: Sorry, mak aku memang suka pose yang complicated yet pure innocent comel pulak tuu. Aku bajet cool, senyum je mampu. Sorry lah, aku tak suka pose pose peliks. Blergh, macam pentipu pulaks.