Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

You

Assalamualaikum & Greetings !
Hi, I'm Anis Wu. Again.

Yeah, of course. I own this blog. Well, what exactly "sasaeng" means ?
Sasaeng means a stalker or probably a psychotic-aggressive-fanatic-die hard fan.

According to Life Dictionary of Anis Wu, sasaeng is just a stalker, the worst ever. These people mean no harm but offer you a traumatic nightmare. Really.

Off topic. That's not what I'm gonna bring it up here.

It is actually something else, a personal feeling that has been kept quite long time ago.
Now, I want to burst all of them here. Wallawae~ joking. I want to dedicate this post to someone. Maybe he or his friend(s) reading anything random from this blog. Whatever, I don't care. Do visit here, regularly and suggest me a topic or whatever.

To you:

Assalamualaikum. Hi.

I want to apologize, if I was being rude. I'm sorry for saying anything about you or related with you sarcastically and accidentally on purpose. I really meant what I said before and now: You're a liar.

I understand very well, why did you do that and I found that I have no reason to question it.
I sincerely wanna be friends with you, but since you refused, otteokae ? You lied and unfriend-ed me, for no reason. Why ? I don't care.

I beg you to back off for good.
You can stalk on me, but don't judge me. Why ? You don't even know me.
Everything I said was not to seek for your & other's attentions & sympathy, I warn you.
Don't need to be in guilty or apologize to me, no necessary to do so.
Forgive but not forget.

Well, keep pretending like you never know me and please stop cheating & lying.
People will hate you for sure, like I did. Now, it is okay. I'm fine.

I wish you a forever good luck and all the best.
Take care, I know you can do it and may Allah always bless you, Insyaa' Allah.

Wassalamualaikum

***

Ada cerita di sebalik cerita yang pernah atau sedang ditayangkan di atas.
Peristiwa atau kenangan silam hidup aku memang aku paling tak suka, even though they were either bitter or sweet. Sounds pathetic ? Heaven, no.


Wassalamualaikum & peace no war.

P/S:
Finally, saya sudah ada crush and he is a Malay Muslim.
Previous crush was a Chinese, named TWK. Aku memang seriously into K-Pop, but takkan crush pun nak Korean guys, kan ? Memang takkan dapat :/