Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Onew

Assalamu'alaikum & Greetings.
I shall write this post with a great speed.

Now get your crayon.

Why so serious?


It was this girl's birthday.
Her name given is Wan Nur Sakinah binti Wan Hussin. A childhood friend of mine, and still a friend of mine.
And on 25th October, that day was her birthday.

However...
I felt sorry and kinda guilty for not being nice to her, when she was calling me.
And I wasn't prepare anything for her gift which was Onew. Hmm yeah.
And her Midnight Bliss.

So, yesterday, I spent the night finishing up everything.
Google-ing Onew's photos but all I found were photos of him with a big smile. I knew I couldn't draw a man with a big smile, showing of his teeth. No way. Andwae. This girl made a request, she wanted Onew with his big smile. But I failed.


I tried drawing Onew with eyes. Well, before this, due to Onew's eyes kinda sepet, so I'd decided to draw them with lines. But, yesterday's night, I decided to draw eyes, no lines. Later, It turned to be someone else. Actually, Kim Soo Hyun.

Later, I modified everything and changed the eyes with plain lines. That was so Onew's style. 
O-O-O-O-ONEW STYLLLLE !

Then, after few touch ups, things became like this:


Happy birthday, Sakinah.
May Allah always bless you & have a happiest life. 
Goodluck in whatever you do in your life.

Wassalamu'alaikum & Salam Aidil Adha.

P/S: Let's have just soto for late dinner.