Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

rumor has it

Assalamu'alaikum & Hi.

Recently I've been disconnected from social world...since ever.





omglob.





 3 AM is just like my official sleep time I guess omg. Every day I try to sleep at 12 but just couldn't. The Internet is most probably sexier and hotter than anything step in my dreams and idekw. Here I shared smth I currently watch'em: Anime, Drama and Cartoon.


Previous previous post, I mentioned bout Gundam SEED. Well I actually watched the Remastered version. You guys should've watched that badass anime. All you need to spend a week or less to completely watch 48 episodes of them. I've had enough for the emotions, the feels, the tears I wasted...

After finished watching it, I thought Gundam AGE would be the next trip. However, later, I changed my mind, ended up watching Code Geass: Lelouch of Rebellion. Most of people watch this probably bc of the character designs, they look fine and act CLAMP made them, my favorite artist group ever. This...I kinda love this anime. I like Lelouch, he resembles me sometimes...the character's personalities. And I surprised how the characters developed in this anime,  and those unpredictable things happened...and what's more the ending. It has nice ending.  Then after watching mechas, wars, political issues anime, I find myself enjoy watching that kind of genre. 

One Piece. Tbh I've been watching this anime starting episode 300 and since then, I keep watching it. But now, I already missed 4 latest episodes. Ohglob why. I've read the manga before, but that years ago. Heh, maybe next time.

Done with Code Geass, I tried to find any mecha anime that worth for me to watch. Apparently, I couldn't. Later, I found the anime that did a parody for Dragon Ball Z, which was...technically Gintama



I never thought that one day and the next and next days, I would watch this anime. I like the randomness and the jokes, they are fine imo. And I like all the cast, so the anime is fine and keep watching it even though it has over 200 episodes /just go dying with it omglob/

The usage of the Internet lately is for searching latest anime. I found few animes including Zero no TsukaimaSuki-tte Ii na yo, Project K and Natsuyuki Rendezvous. Among 4 anime, I picked Suki-tte Ii Na Yo & Natsuyuki Redezvous. Good for both anime aren't yaoi. But both aren't likely to fit my genres, bc both are romance /omglob/ but since both just have below than 15 episodes, I maybe watch them. Just put them in the list. Later, I'll decide. 

I postpone few dramas and put'em in a list bc I just couldn't watch all of them, darn it.


Cheongdamdong Alice recommended by a good chingguu, Ziem. I should try watch it, she made the drama sounds so good. Same goes to Brother Beat. According to the netizen out there, this Japanese drama is underrated but it is good. Well, I'll put them in the list. 


I get frustrated over little things lately /lol/ yesterday, I should've watched Cinderella but I missed /sigh/ well then, luckily I still have a good relationship with cartoons; Adventure Time & The Amazing World of Gumball. Act besides those two, I kinda watch any cartoons since I was born watching them. 

Being in my own world, well that's how I live. No one couldn't stand living in my world, except me. Bitter things will taste sweeter in my world, I'll take them positively. 


P/S:
I still haven't a clue whether Rurouni Kenshin the Movie (live action) is already out in Malaysia or not. Well, waiting years for it to be downloaded, maybe next year. And...



Wassalamu'alaikum.